Access to the Websites (investinpeace.tssef.se and tssef.se) and content
- The information provided by us on the Websites is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website
- We reserve the right to change, or remove without notice any information on the Website
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
- The copyright in the content of the site resides with its authors and the responsibility with the providers of such information; none of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without attribution to the authors.
- The Tssef domain name is owned by The Swedish Sustainable Economy Foundation. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the domains, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- You shall retain ownership of all copyright in data you submit to the Website under the creative commons licence ‘attribution share alike 2.0’. You grant the community a world-wide, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, such data in any manner with the mention of the author.
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the Website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Email subscription and password
- On subscribing to our newsletter your email address is connected to password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The email together with the password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Newsletter subscribers cannot post information on the Website. To do that you use the comments form at the bottom of posts.
Data submitted by users
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations in condition 4 above (Exclusions of liability) apply.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of these conditions.
- On May 25th, 2018 a new Data Protection law comes into being across Europe called the General Data Protection Regulation. This regulation is designed to unify all Data Protection Laws across Europe and provide a greater level of control for individuals in how organisations can handle and use their data.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and working within the boundaries provided by that Regulation. There are five specific rights that are issued to individuals by the GDPR, and we acknowledge our responsibility in providing those rights.
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your newsletter subscription at any time, in which case we will permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
- Right to object: Occasionally we may choose to carry out data research on all or segments of our data to support and develop the Foundation. You may opt out of inclusion of your data in our research projects simply by changing the Privacy Setting on your account, or by informing us in writing. Please note that we will never sell or give your data to other organisations and if we share research with appropriate like-minded organisations, it will always be without personal details.
- Right to rectification: You may access and update your Newsletter subscription account settings at any time to correct or complete your account information. You may also contact the Foundation at any time to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold about you.
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time upon your request. We may contact you to confirm that is if it appears that your email has been compromised to make sure we don’t share your data without consent.
- We may terminate your newsletter subscription and the services within it with written notice to you.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in this agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website.
- These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with Swedish law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.